Manage is a group power that allows you to manage users on your chat.
When it is assigned, you have the ability to save and restore ranks on your chat.
To backup your chat's CSV, click on Edit under your chat, enter your group's password and click Backup Users.
If you're looking for regular automated backups, then see: Backup.
Your oxat group backup is saved in an .oxatu file; this includes all your staff (members, mods, owners, main owners), guests and banned users.
To edit your oxatu file, right click and open with Notepad. Make sure to keep ".oxatu" format otherwise it will not work.
Entries are using the following format: User ID,Reserved,Time,Power ID,Reserved,Rank,Forever Ban,Ban Status,Mod History,Dunce/Badge/Naughtystep/Yellowcard,
- User ID
- Reserved - Ignore this, but do not remove it otherwise you will break the CSV. Leave it blank.
- Time - You can convert, alter, make longer or reduce ban time for example. See below for information on how to get the time code.
- Power ID - You can edit in case you want to gameban a user. For example, set it to 134 for snakeban and set the user as banned. Otherwise leave it as 0. See Powers for a list of power IDs.
- Reserved - Ignore this again, but do not remove it otherwise you will break the CSV. Just set it to 0.
- Rank - Allowed values: guest, tempmember, member, tempmod, mod, sinbin, tempowner, owner and main owner.
- Forever Ban - Either leave blank or set as forever to forever ban a user. Allowed values: blank, forever.
- Note: If you set it to forever, you cannot also set the user as banned below.
- Ban Status - Allowed values: blank, banned, gagged, muted.
- Mod History - Allowed values: blank, wasmod.
- Dunce/Badge/Naughtystep/Yellowcard - Allowed values: blank, dunced, badge, naughty, yellow, red.
Example of 4 oxatu lines:
Note: Leaving a value blank means that you omit it from the CSV; however you must still put commas between where that value was supposed to be.'
For example, if you want to create a 1 hour snakebanned guest with ID number 1111 that has no mod history and dunce/badge/naughtystep/yellowcard, the line would be:
See below for information on converting times. The one used in the example above (1414867082) will not apply in the future as the system checks the current time against the time code you put in. So if you want a 1 hour ban, you set the current time code higher by an hour and use that.
In case of a ban the rank time is when it will end. This way you can also ban users manually and choose when it will end (by altering the user oxatu line with notepad)
CSV Editor is a tool used to conveniently create and edit .oxatu files.
To restore your chat (staff, banned statuses etc) you need your .oxatu file. Enter your group page, click on "Edit" and choose the file to restore from. After that click on Restore Users button (see example 1).
Use kickall power to update the chat in case you put a new oxatu. A single ID can sign out and in (refresh) and its rank or any other changes made will be updated.
Go to http://epochconverter.com then enter the 2nd part of numbers 1414172247 (see example 3)