Send a Spacejinx hug to a friend, and their message will look like example 1 or example 2, depending on which you choose. This power removes all spaces from a message, or adds random ones.
The two hugs are space and rspace.
Note: You cannot jinx in main chat, otherwise you will get error 65. You will need to private chat a user to use the following commands.
To Spacejinx the user in private chat only:
- /jinx [time in minutes]space/rspace[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
To Spacejinx the user in main chat:
- /jinxall [time in minutes]space/rspace[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
Sending a /jinxall jinx costs 10 oxats and you can only send 20 within 24 hours.
- /jinx 10space50 jinxed!
- /jinxall 30rspace100 what?!
Default and maximum time is 30 minutes. Default probability is 25%.
The "probability" section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 means there is a 50% chance your messages will be jinxed.
To Spacejinx yourself in one message only, add a Spacejinx smiley to the end of your message.
Currently there is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to "unjinx" someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /jinx 1space1 in PC; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%.
- /jinxall 1space1 in main chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1% (this will cost 10 oxats.)
You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether users of the same rank can Spacejinx each other.